Inertia Game Studios is looking for a new Artist to join our small but passionate team!
We are looking for someone with skills in both 2D and 3D art production, as well as being able to work well in a team to join us on our new project!
Founded in 2003 Inertia has mainly produced facebook games and apps, however as the company has grown our passion to expand into bigger projects has too! Therefore applicants would be looking to join the team on this new upcoming project that is unlike any of our previous games to date.
As an Artist here at Inertia Game Studios you’ll be tasked with creating a range of stylised art assets, as well as producing concepts for any new ideas we may need. You will work very closely with other members of the team, and participate in the overall development of our game; you will contribute to its design and overall quality, and partake in brainstorming ideas. You may also be expected from time to time to branch out and pick up other skills; due to the nature of being an Indie developer being flexible in any skillset is very much welcome!
– Skilled in 3D asset production (high & low poly modelling, unwrapping, texturing etc.)
– Knowledgeable with software such as 3dsMax and Photoshop.
– Can adapt and produce stylized assets and textures.
– Able to convey and concept ideas /designs in 2D.
– A strong portfolio with examples of 3D modelling, textures and conceptual work.
– Able to work well in a team (good communication skills and an upbeat attitude!)
Additional Requirements: (fantastic to have but not necessary!)
– Knowledge of working in Game Engines such as Unity.
– Experience with ZBrush.
– Understanding of PBR texture production.
– Basic animation skills.
Furthermore, experience within the Games Industry is definitely welcome but not necessary; we will consider applicants based on portfolio work and qualifications.
Please note that this job role would be an in house position, and therefore could not be done remotely.
To apply, send your CV, a covering letter and online portfolio link to firstname.lastname@example.org.