Fancy getting your foot in the door to the games industry? Inertia Game Studios is looking for enthusiastic QA Testers to join our small team! Your job will be to help deliver a solid player experience for the release of our latest project “Catastronauts”. This is a flexible part time position where you’d be required 1-2 days per week depending on availability.
This position will involve testing the game thoroughly across multiple platforms and reporting issues whenever they arise. Most of your work will be as part of a team but you must also be independent enough to work on your own at times.
- Thoroughly test the game and provide detailed reports on how to reproduce issues.
- Communicate effectively with the Project Lead.
- Be able to work well in a team or alone (good communication skills and an upbeat attitude!)
- Have a strong passion for Gaming and Games in general.
- Have strong written English skills.
- Have Basic IT Skills.
If you want to check out the project please visit catastronauts.co.uk
This is a temporary position and will terminate when the project no longer requires testing. To apply, please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com.