For a recent social we enjoyed our third office pub quiz, this time with Kim as a new quizmaster (so Graeme had a chance to compete)!
With music rounds, picture rounds, acronyms and trivia our two teams battled it out, and the Labracadabrador team claimed victory, with a 5 point lead over Chicken Ball-Z.
We thought we’d share a few of our questions for you to have a go at!
1. What does SCUBA stand for?
2. Name the eight core lessons which Harry Potter has to attend during his first year at Hogwarts.
3. What is the largest species of dolphin?
4. What year was Doom first released?
5. True or false – Maine is the closest US state to Africa
1. Self-Contained Underwater Breathing Apparatus
2. Potions, Herbology, Charms, Transfiguration, Flying, Astronomy, Defence against the Dark Arts, History of Magic
3. Killer Whale/Orca
As always, this was one of our favourite social activities… it gives us a chance to show our competitive side outside of video games (“but I’ve SEEN bananas grow on trees!”), and to come up with puns for team names as well as some comic answers for the questions we didn’t know (does anyone else think that DEFRA might stand for “Dubious Elephant Figure Rendered by grAeme?).